TNA Bound For Glory preview and Rebooking - Part 1.

What A Mistake:


TNA Bound For Glory 2014 - Preview and more:



So ladies and gentleman in 2 weeks time the tenth annual Bound For Glory PPV will air. But this time it's definitely not just a show. And I don't mean that the card is a spectacle {because we still don't have one...but we'll talk about it later} but it is at least in my eyes -   the most critical PPV event for any wrestling company at the last decade.

So I think that is correct for all parties involved.
As all of us know TNA's television deal with Spike TV expires at the end of 2014 and if they don't find a network to be aired on by that time it's safe to say that the company is on the "Highway To Hell".

But why you might ask I give so much importance to this one show?
Well the reason is because if this show will deliver I believe that TNA will find an investor or a network very quickly.

So lets go practically right now. What do we have for the biggest show of the years TNA's "Wrestle Mania" right now?

Well first and for most the biggest problem is that we are 2 weeks before the event and only 2 matches are being advertised for it!
And those matches are certainly 2 that will bring in the interest of the Japanese wrestling fans to come and pay to watch BFG live..I will give them that. But damn it all your biggest most imprtant market is and will always be the United States wrestling fans.
So you give us 7 wrestlers who will have a clear cut spot in those 2 matches which are:

"Japanese Tradition vs The Revolution" : James Storm and The Great Sanada vs The Great Muta and Tajiri.



Now I must be honest for a second. This match has a lot in it to get engaged to it. You have the build up that lasted more then 3 months which is a really good opening for a storyline. You had Storm convincing Sanada to turn on Muta and join his revolution. You had him being repackaged as "The Great Sanada". Then you had Tajiri come from Wrestle - 1 to help Muta in his war against the new revolution... and boom you have a tag match.

But this match is going to MAIN EVENT bound for glory. This is the stupidest thing I ever heard.
We can look at WWE's Wrestle Mania as a comparison to that. At the inaugural WM you had Mr. T and Hulk Hogan facing the team of Roddy Piper and Paul Orndorff. But this actually deserved to be the main event as it featured the biggest guys in the company at the moment.
Over here the only one you can argue that deserves the spot in the Main Event is The Great Muta and that's just because the event will be from Japan.

As to the match itself:
I would love to see TNA go all in with that revolution and have Storm and Sanada win. But with that being said - there is no way they can take that chance..because it's just too risky in my opinion.

So my Prediction: The Great Muta and Tajiri winning with Muta pinning Sanada. 

For the second match I do not have much to talk so I will just right my prediction on it.

TNA X Division Championship: Samoa Joe {C} vs Low Ki vs Kaz Hayashi.
For me the fact that this is the first {and probably will be the only but still} title match to be announced for the show is a bad sign for what's to come.
I do not think that they will go again with a Japanese as the X Division champ so Kaz is out of the picture.
As for if it will be Joe or Ki  - I think they hadn't got all they can from Joe as the face of the  X Division but I will not be surprised if Ki wins the title from him at BFG or afterwards.



So my Predicition: Samoa Joe retaining.

More preview parts will come up as more matches will be announced for the PPV.

That's the first half of this preview as later on I will post what I believe should have been the BFG card and believe me it has some good matches and comepling stories that if TNA would have done them for BFG they would get no less then a legen.. {wait for it}.. dary show in a TNA level.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebook WWE Money In The Bank 2020

Wrestlemania History Lesson - #6 - Title vs Title