Smackdown Review - 28/03/2014

So this week's smackdown was a nice show.First of all look at the card of the show:

1.Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins defeated Drew Mclntyre and Jinder Mahal.
2.Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins defeated RyBack and Curtis Axel
3.Sin Cara defeated Damien Sandow.
4.Fandango defeated Goldust.
5.Sheamus defeated Batista via a Disqualification
6.The Bella Twins defeated Divas Champion AJ Lee & Tamina.
7.Jack Swagger defeated Tag Team Champion Jimmy Uso.
8.Mark Henry defeated The Miz.
9.Bray Wyatt defeated The Big Show.

Actually this was a decent show.First of all you had The Shield which had actually 2 good matches against weak opponents which I expected to be avarage matches.The matches told the story that they should and got a nice build for The Shield vs Kane and NAO at Wrestlemania - which like I said in my previous post I do not like this idea but the execute of it on SD was really good.My Grade for this:7/10

Then you had another meaningles Sin Cara match when he defeated Damien Sandow in the second time this week to make a publicity for their newely Scooby Doo movie.I just didn't care about this match.My grade for this is:2/10
{*} - Think about it were Damien Sandow was before he lost to John Cena in his MITB cash in and where he is now - and this is for all of you who said that Sandow losing to Cena was a good think and that he will get his show again.

Fandango defeated Goldust again in a solid match.Both of these guys are great in-ring performers.Actually I was surprised with the decision of having Goldust lose in this match but I have no problem with a guy like Fandango getting the win.My Grade:6/10

Then we had one of the two co-main events of this show when Sheamus defeated Batista as a result of a DQ after Batista attacked him with a chair.Sheamus just carryed Batista in the whole match which just proves why Batista should not be in the main event of Wrestlemania - but I will talk about it in one of my next parts of the Wrestlemania 30 Preview.Sheamus will be in the Andre Battle royal this year but he deserves way more than that.My Grade:5.5/10

The Bella Twins defeated AJ and Tamina in a decent match which had showd that tensity between Tamina and AJ and it proved to me that come WM they will NOT be on the same side and maybe Tamina will win the Divas Title.The match ended with AJ being pinned which is great for the WM multi diva match build.My Grade:5/10

Jack Swagger defeated Tag Team Champion Jimmy Uso in a nice match which again served what it needs to serve and it is the fact that the tag team championship can change at WM.One thing that I do not like is the fact that RA and the Usos are fighting between themselves with RybAxel and Los Matadores getting almost Zero mometum and TV time in the way for the biggest show of the year.My Grade:6/10

Then you had Mark Henry defeating The Miz in pretty much a squash match.The crowd was really into it {for my surprise} and Henry got a nice pop in the end.At least they promote the Andre battle royal with the commentary team tonight.My Grade:5/10

Then we go to out main event of the evening when Bray Wyatt batteled The Big Show.This was a decent match with Wyatt getting a CLEAN win here over Show which is very important because it makes him look stronger come his match with Cena at WM.My Grade:7/10

My Final Smackdown grade:6/10
This was an avarage show with most of the storylines that it delivered got a decent build but it was no more than an avarage show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebook WWE Money In The Bank 2020

Wrestlemania History Lesson - #6 - Title vs Title

TNA Bound For Glory preview and Rebooking - Part 1.