Wrestlemania 30 Preview Part 1

The Wrestling World - #1

WWE - Wrestlemania Preview and Predictions Part 1:

So a week from this Sunday we will have the biggest show of them all Wrestlemania 30.The show right now looks pretty decent and while most of the card is set in stone I really want to know what will they do for the pre show {probably a NXT showdown but I will talk about it later}.

So at first I want to talk about my own predictions for this show and will start from the undercard for the show.

  1. WWE Tag Team Championship match - The Usos {C} vs The Real Americans vs RybAxel vs Los Matadores.At first when I heard that this match is going to take place I thought for my self - oh my god they are fucking taking a great match away from us.Why the hell did the WWE book this match - okay so they want to have a Four way tag team whatever you want to call it on their card but still they could've made this match a lot better.Why not put Rybaxel and Los Matadores - who just came out of nowhere after they were absent from Raw in the past 2-3 months right into the tag title picture and then have them being replaced by The Wyatt Family {Luke Harper and Eric Rowan} and The Brotherhood {Cody Rhodes and Goldust} !?  Just think about it how great a match between these four teams would have looked like all 8 performers are great talents they all doesn't have any major think doing at Mania {maybe you can say the Wyatts are busy in their program with Cena} and this could have been a great undercard match.But no - the WWE has to put Los Matadores in this match - Why you might ask yourself? - Because the crowd loves them #ole! - but seriously nobody gives a damn about it.My own thought is that the deal for the induction of Carlos Colon into the WWE Hall of Fame this year is the major reason for this to happen.But then you have put RybAxel in this match for some reason that I just don't know what could it.Maybe they want to build RyBack and Axel and put them in a good match I don't know.To finalize it this match has pretty much Zero of a buil up and all the intensity that is between the Real Americans and The Usos getting their first match I believe at a WM is only what I am interested in.As far as my prediction goes:There is no way The Usos will not win this match because basically RA are going to break at WM or in the Raw after it and 2 jobber teams will not win the title.I do expect this match to be a good in-ring match because you have 4 great technical wrestlers in it {Usos & Cesaro & Swagger} but it's just my thought.My Prediction:The Usos retaining & probably the Real Americans will finally split after the match.
  2. WWE Divas Championship match - AJ Lee {C} vs Cameron vs Naomi vs Brie Bella vs Nikki Bella vs Natalya vs Eva Marie vs Emma vs Aksana vs Summer Rae vs Rosa Mendes vs Layla vs Tamina.This match is the prove that WWE just do whatever they want in terms of booking undercard matches for the biggest show of the year.They could have just put AJ defending the title against Natalya/Tamina/Naomi but....no the WWE has the greatest show you will ever see every sunday on the E! network TOTAL Divas !!!! OMG.....AND no one gives a shit about this crapy show.I don't care they put all the total divas in because they are bad in the ring and bad on the mic {you can take this with the excpetion of Natalya and Naomi & maybe Summer Rae} but this is stupidity in its best.Oh but how you booked it....a Vickie Guerrero who is the GM of SD who we haven't seen for I don't know how much time decides that she is back and reignite her feud with AJ.Oh and by the way if we are talking about AJ - we all know she is going to lose in this match - now because it's 13 other divas and AJ cannot beat the whole roster but because again Total Divas needs to be promoted and it needs more storylines that no wrestling fan is interested in! AJ is the greatest diva since the time of Lita and Trish Stratus - she is the complete package - She looks good & she is great both in the ring and on the mic {for those who forgot watch the pipe bomb she had at the summer} but she is Cm Punk's boyfriend and if they cannot get a revange on him they will get it on her.Just a shame.My Prediction:I believe that either Natalya/Tamina/Naomi will win this match but I will go with Natalya who is the only one in this match who deserves to win it.
  3. The Shield vs Kane and The New Age Outlaws.WWE I have to say congratulations! You made me say that a Shield's match in a PPV is in the f***ing UNDERCARD.You take 3 of the greatest talents you have in your roster today and you look on it as follow - Oh we have WM 30 a blast from the past - past vs future I just don't care.This is stupid this is redicioulos.In my opinion Kane vs Roman Reigns would have been a nice match and you could have put Ambrose and Rollins in the tag title match it you don't want to build these guys up.These 3 guys just had a 4-5 star matches with the Wyatts and you put them in a crap like this !? Why the WWE needs to bury talent they put on the Main Event come Wrestlemania.They did the same thing for them and for RyBack last year & they did it for Ziggler who had a great push before WM 28 and you have countless examples for this.I am sorry but if you put the SHIELD in a match like this at WM I just don't care.Sure it will be a decent match - because you have arguably the 3 guys who will lead them for greatness in the next decade from now - but it's just stupid.I just hope for them that the SHIELD will win.My prediciton:Shield winning with Reigns pinning Kane for the win.
In the next part I will talk about the Andre Battle royal & about 2 matches that in my opinion will steal this show.Also I will talk about the card structure for this year's mania.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebook WWE Money In The Bank 2020

Wrestlemania History Lesson - #6 - Title vs Title

TNA Bound For Glory preview and Rebooking - Part 1.